We only store the progress for the furthest level you are currently playing, once solved the solution is not stored. This saves space but also gives you the opportunity to try and solve it again.
Articles in this section
- How to play WordBrain?
- My puzzle board doesn't match the online solutions.
- I can't solve this puzzle!
- Why can I find words on the board that aren't the correct solution?
- What is the number at top of the word grid while playing a puzzle?
- Why can't I see the solution to puzzles I already solved?
- Why has my overall progress through the game gone down?
- I don't remember the code of the puzzle I created.
- I can't see the current Event/Challenge
- I want more levels!