If you have not received the correct number of hints in your account, we suggest that you try closing and restarting the app.
- On your device, open the main Settings app.
- Select "Apps" or "Manage applications" (depending on your device, this may be different).
- Select WordBrain.
- Tap "Force stop".
- Now launch the game again and check if the hints are reflected.
- Double click the Home button to see recently used apps.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
- Now launch the app again and check if the necessary hints are reflected.
If the hints that you purchased still don't show up, please attach the receipt you've received from the respective store (App Store/iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, depending on what type of device you use) and send it to us along with your user ID.
Your user ID is a unique account identifier which can be found at the bottom of the main screen in Help Center. Simply click on that number to copy the ID.
You can reach Help Center from within the game by clicking the cogwheel icon at the top left corner.
Once we have your receipt and your user ID, we'll add the missing hints ASAP!