The letters are not supposed to shuffle on using the restart button. The Restart button simply resets the level and places the letters back on the board in the same order as they were in the beginning. This feature is to help you in scenarios where you are stuck due to an incorrect sequence of swipes and now wish to restart the level to try a fresh solution.
Articles in this section
- My puzzle board doesn't match the online solutions.
- How to play WordBrain?
- I can't solve this puzzle!
- I've solved the puzzle by using hints but I cannot move on.
- Why can I find words on the board that aren't the correct solution?
- Why is there no connection between the words on the board?
- I really enjoy WordBrain, but it's really difficult!
- The letters do not shuffle when using the Restart button.
- What is the number at top of the word grid while playing a puzzle?
- I don't remember the code of the puzzle I created.